Rolo Pretzel Delight
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- Rolo Chewy Caramels in milk chocolate
- Pecan halves
- 1. Heat oven 350 degree. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- 2. Place one pretzel for each treat desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with one rolo.
- 3. Bake 3-5 mins or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven, top with either pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
- 1. Line microwave safe plate with wax paper.
- 2. Place up to 6 pretzels on the plate and top each with one unwrapped Rolo.
- 3. Microwave at medium (50%) 30 seconds or until caramel has softened slightly.
- If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds. Carefully slide parchment paper and pretzels onto countertop. Top with either a pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rolo Pretzel Delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts