Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup(s) butter (softened)
- 0.75 cup(s) cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 cup(s) flour
- 60 Rolo candies
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- In separate bowl beat sugar and butter and add vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in flour/cocoa mixture.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Shape about 1 tsp. of dough around a Rol,; making sure Rolo is completely covered.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and chill for 1 hour.
- Bake about 7-8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- NOTE: Depending on the size of cookie you want, you can make more cookies using more Rolo candies (up to 75).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kylafilmgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note