Rolled Oven Omelets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Salt and pepper
- -- Ham (3/4 c) and chives with Swiss cheese (1 c shredded)
- -- Salsa and sauteed mushrooms with Brie (1/2 wheel per omlet)
- -- Sausage (1 lb) and green chilis (1 sm can) with Monterey Jack cheese (1 c)
- -- Fresh spinach and diced tomatoes with Swiss or Jack
- -- Crab (1 lb), corn (1/2 c), red peppers (1/4 c), and Jack cheese (1 c)
- -- Bacon (12 slices, precooked), red onion (1/2 c, chopped), tomatoes (1 c, diced + more for garnish)
- ** If making multiple omelets, mix each omelet separately.
- 1. Prep fillings (up to day or two before even) and refrigerate.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heavily grease jelly roll pan, line with foil, and heavily grease foil again.
- 3. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, butter, and milk thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 4. Pour egg mixture into foil-lined pan. Sprinkle with filling ingredients except the cheese.
- 5. Bake for 18 minutes, or until the omelet puffs and eggs are set.
- 6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7. Using spatulas and foil as an aid, roll the omelet and transfer to large pan or platter. Sprinkle top with additional cheese and any herbs. Cut the omelet into 8 slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rolled Oven Omelets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch