Rolled Boneless Loin of Pork
It is from the book of The Healthy Heart cookbook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Fresh spinach, blanched and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic,finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground coriander
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Boneless loin of pork,about 3 pounds
- Combine all the ingredients,except the loin of pork, in a bowl.mix well, and set aside.
- Cut the lion( or have the butcher do it) as if you were peeling a log, keeping the cut 1/2-inch thick. Lay the pork out flat.
- Spread the stuffing over the entire surface of the pork. Proceed to roll the loin up, fairly tightly, doing your best to keep the stuffing from coming out the ends . Tie the lion securely in 3 or 4 places.
- Place the loin in a roasting pan and roast in a 350 degree F. Oven for 11/2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degree F.
- Remove the meat to a platter and let stand for 10 min. Meanwhile ,deglaze the roasting pan with 1/2 cup of dry white wine or Madeira . Serve separately .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note