Roll Tide Breakfast Rolls
Time out! Go leaner and make a substitution— 1 1/2 cups egg substitute for eggs and reduced-fat pork sausage for sausage.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 20 Minutes
- 10 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package ground pork sausage
- 6 large eggs
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-Jack cheese blend
- Salsa (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- 1. Wrap tortillas loosely with aluminum foil, and place in a 250° oven for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 minutes or until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain, remove sausage from skillet, and pat dry with paper towels. Wipe skillet clean. Reduce heat to medium.
- 3. Whisk together eggs and 2 Tbsp. water. Coat same skillet with cooking spray; add egg mixture, and cook, without stirring, 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs begin to set on bottom. Gently draw cooked edges away from sides of pan to form large pieces. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until eggs are thickened but still moist. (Do not overstir.)
- 4. Spoon sausage and eggs evenly onto tortillas, and sprinkle with cheese; roll up tortillas. Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
- Note: To lighten, substitute 1 1/2 cups egg substitute for eggs and reduced-fat pork sausage for sausage.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note