Rodney's Pork Tacos
Spicy pork tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Halving the tenderloins lengthwise creates more surface area for the wet rub to develop into a flavorful crust. Serve these tacos with shredded cheese and lime wedges, if desired.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and chopped, with ¼ cup juice reserved.
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 (8 oz) bag coleslaw mix
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 ½ to 2 lbs total), sliced in half lengthwise
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1. Whisk mayonnaise, pineapple juice, cilantro, garlic, and chipotle in large bowl: reserve ¼ cup mayonnaise mixture. Add pineapple chunks, coleslaw mix, scallions, and ½ teaspoon salt to bowl with remaining mayonnaise mixture and toss to combine.
- 2. Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt. Rub with reserved mayonnaise mixture and grill over hot fire until browned all over and meat registers 145 degrees, about 6 minutes. Transfer to cutting board, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
- 3. Grill tortillas over hot fire until lightly charred, about 15 seconds per side. Slice pork thin, arrange on tortillas, and top with coleslaw. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jpaigev and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note