Rocky Top Popcorn
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 20 Minutes
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 (1.3-oz.) bag popped microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Coarsely chop bacon. Pour popped popcorn into a large bowl. Toss with bacon, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, and buttermilk Ranch dressing mix. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, and serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted 50% Less Fat Gourmet Popping Corn.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks