These are delish! Took 5 min. to make. Gave them as Christmas gifts to friends & co-workers. Yummy!
Rocky Road-Peanut Butter Candy Cups
Photo: Oxmoor House
- 11-oz. package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Microwave peanut butter and milk chocolate chips in a large glass bowl on high for one to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Stir in rice cereal, miniature marshmallows and chopped peanuts. Spoon mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls evenly into miniature paper candy cups. Chill one hour or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts