- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
How to Make It
MICROWAVE 1 of the chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping, marshmallows and peanuts. Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate squares; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Total fat: 28 g
Saturated fat: 16 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 320 mg
Carbohydrate: 33 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 22 g
Protein: 6 g
Vitamin A: 10% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 8% DV