Rocky Road Granola Clusters
Look for sesame sticks in grocery markets that sell bulk nuts, candies, and snack mixes.
Yield: 2 dozen
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (16-oz.) package chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 to 3 cups coarsely chopped granola bars (we tested with Nature Valley Maple Brown Sugar Granola Bars)
- 3/4 cup sesame sticks or thin pretzels
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 12 caramels, chopped
- Combine chocolate coating and shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once. Stir in peanut butter. Let stand 2 minutes. Stir in granola bars, sesame sticks, and almonds. Stir in marshmallows and caramels last so they don't melt. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment or wax paper. Let clusters stand until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note