- 6 1/2 cups chocolate crispy cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
How to Make It
COMBINE cereal, marshmallows and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
HEAT corn syrup and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth, about 4 to 5 minutes. (Or in a 1-quart microwaveable container, microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes until smooth). Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Combine with cereal mixture and mix well.
POUR into greased 13- x 9-inch pan and pat into place.
CHILL 1 hour until firm and cut into squares.