Rocky Road Candy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet morsels
- 1 can(s) condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) peanuts
- 10 ounce(s) mini marshmellows
- In large saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with condensed milk and butter. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine nuts and marshmellows; stir in chocolate mixture. Spread in wax paper lined 13 x 9 inch pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan, peel off paper; cut into squares. Store at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marl35 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rocky Road Candy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy