Rocky Road Brownies
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
One look at these decadent Rocky Road Brownies and you will be hooked. Rich and chocolately, they taste just as good as they look.
Yield: Makes 2 to 3 dozen
- 1 19 1/2 oz. pkg. fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts, divided
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions; spread in a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Sprinkle one cup mini marshmallows, one cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanuts over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note