Rocky Road Brownies
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
One look at these decadent Rocky Road Brownies and you will be hooked. Rich and chocolately, they taste just as good as they look.
Yield: Makes 2 to 3 dozen
- 1 19 1/2 oz. pkg. fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts, divided
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions; spread in a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Sprinkle one cup mini marshmallows, one cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanuts over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This