Rocky Road Bars
Brownies with chocolate chips, marshmallows and peanuts…need I say more?
Yield: Makes one dozen
- 22 1/2-oz. pkg. brownie mix with chocolate syrup pouch
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Grease bottom only of a 13"x9" baking pan; set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, syrup pouch, oil, water and eggs; stir until well blended. Mix in one cup chocolate chips; spread in baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows, remaining one cup chocolate chips and peanuts. Cover pan with a baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes; remove and cool completely. Cut into 4"x2" bars; store tightly covered.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note