Rockin' Moroccan Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 pound(s) chicken cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans rinsed & drained
- 3 stalk(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- Combine cumin and chili powder in a plastic bag. Add chicken and shake to coat. Heat 1 TBSP oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add remaining ingredients to skillet; heat through and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note