Rockin' Moroccan Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 pound(s) chicken cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans rinsed & drained
- 3 stalk(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- Combine cumin and chili powder in a plastic bag. Add chicken and shake to coat. Heat 1 TBSP oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add remaining ingredients to skillet; heat through and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes