- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
How to Make It
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add coffee, stirring well.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, and allspice in a large mixing bowl. Stir in raisins and pecans to coat well; add to creamed mixture.
Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.