Robin's Egg Nests
- 1 (12-ounce) package almond bark coating, melted
- Green food coloring paste
- 2 1/2 cups crumbled shredded whole wheat cereal biscuits
- 1/4 teaspoon orange oil flavoring (optional)
- Assorted jelly beans
- Stir together melted coating and desired amount of food coloring paste; add cereal and, if desired, orange oil flavoring, stirring to combine.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper; shape each spoonful into a bird's nest. Gently make a small indentation in center of each nest; fill with 3 jelly beans. Let dry completely.
- Note: Melt coating in the microwave for 3 minutes at 50%, stirring once each minute.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note