Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti
- 2-3 chicken breasts chopped
- 1 jar(s) Classico Pesto Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil or oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts
- chicken broth as needed
- parmagiano reggiano
- Cook spaghetti in salted water.
- Meanwhile, saute chicken breasts in olive oil. Add a tad amount of olive oil to separate skillet and saute mushrooms. Add sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts to chicken. Cook until pine nuts are lightly toasted. Add mushrooms to chicken mixture. Add pesto sauce and chicken broth to desired consistency. Toss with al dente spaghetti and top with freshly grated parmagiano reggiano. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note