Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Coleslaw mix
- 2 package(s) Pork ramen noodles Noodles broken/crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) Sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) Sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Seasoning packets from ramen noodles
- Combine coleslaw, ramen noodles, almonds and sunflower seeds.
- For dressing: combine oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasoning packets.
- Just before serving pour dressing over coleslaw mixture and combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne1030 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Robin's Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads