Robert's Corn Dip
The best part about this corn dip? It's so easy to make! With jalapeños and chopped chiles, the dip is festive, but leaves a spicy kick . Serve with plenty of corn chips at your next holiday party.
- 3 11-oz. cans sweet corn & diced peppers, drained
- 2 4.5-oz. cans chopped green chiles
- 1 6-oz. can chopped jalapenos, drained and liquid added to taste
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 16-oz. pkg. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese corn chips
- Garnish: sliced jalapeno
- Mix together all ingredients except corn chips and jalapeño and refrigerate. Serve with corn chips for scooping. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note