Rob's screaming jalepeno peppers
Community Recipe from
- 25 whole(s) toothpicks
- 2 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 4 whole(s) garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped sun dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 25 whole(s) jalapeno peppers
- 1 pound(s) sliced bacon
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate. Soak toothpicks 20 minutes in water.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl, and mix in the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and salt until evenly blended.
- Make one slit from end to end in the side of each jalapeno pepper, and scoop out the seeds. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the center of each pepper. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each pepper, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the peppers onto the preheated grill, and cook until peppers begin to soften, about 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rob's screaming jalepeno peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers