- 4 pounds baby zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar
- Arrange zucchini in an aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- Bake at 475° for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Sauté bell pepper and next 4 ingredients in remaining 2 tablespoons hot sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, and sugar; cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over zucchini.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note