Roasted Yellow Tomato Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) corn kernals
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried or fresh cilantro
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 whole(s) small red onion diced
- white balsamic vinegar
- 2 pint(s) yellow cherry or heirloom toatoes, halved
- Pre Heat oven to 375 F
- In a roast pan combine:
- tomato, onion, garlic,corn, cilantro, dash sea salt. Drizzle with Olive oil White balsamic vinegar Toss to coat. Roast in a preheated oven until the tomatoes are soft and sweet, about 25 to 30 minutes. I stirred the mix halfway through roasting. Cool before storing. Store covered in the fridge. Just before serving allow the salsa to come to room temperature. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LongBeachLiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Yellow Tomato Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers