Roasted Winter Vegetables
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) carrots peeled
- 1/2 pound(s) parsnips peeled
- 1 whole(s) small sweet potato peeled
- 1 whole(s) small butternut squash peeled, seeded
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian (flat leaf) parsley chopped (optional)
- 1. Preheat to 425.
- 2. Cut the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato and squash into 1 to 1 1/4 inch cubes. All vegetables shrink while baking, so don't cut them too small.
- 3. Place all the cut vegetables in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle them with the olive oil, salt and pepper (go light on the pepper for KIDS). Toss well.
- 4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until all the vegetables are tender, turning once.
- 5. Sprinkle with parsley (omit for KIDS), season to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Winter Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables