Roasted Wild Turkey Breast With Cream Gravy
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Virginia Houston, Ana Kelly
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 (8- to 10-pound) wild turkey breast
- Vegetable oil
- Cream Gravy
- Fresh mushrooms
- Sprinkle seasonings over turkey. Brush entire turkey breast with oil; place on a rack in a roasting pan
- Insert meat thermometer in breast (do not touch bone). Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 hours or until thermometer registers 185°; baste with pan drippings.
- Transfer turkey to a serving platter, reserving 1/2 cup pan drippings for Cream Gravy; let stand 15 minutes before carving. Serve with Cream Gravy. Garnish with watercress and mushrooms.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes