Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 6.6g
- Protein: 12.9g
- Carbohydrate: 36.1g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 655mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Calcium: 289mg
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, vertically sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 5 (8-inch) 98%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
- Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
- Spoon vegetable mixture and roasted peppers over tortillas; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Fold tortillas in half. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add quesadillas, 2 at a time, to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until toasted, pressing with a spatula. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve immediately with sour cream mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This