- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, vertically sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 5 (8-inch) 98%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- calories 289
- fat 10.8 g
- satfat 6.6 g
- protein 12.9 g
- carbohydrate 36.1 g
- cholesterol 35 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 655 mg
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fiber 3.4 g
- calcium 289 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
Spoon vegetable mixture and roasted peppers over tortillas; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Fold tortillas in half. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add quesadillas, 2 at a time, to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until toasted, pressing with a spatula. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve immediately with sour cream mixture.