Roasted Veggie Dip
Yield: 24 servings (serving size: 2 tablespoons dip and 2 melba toast rounds)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 68
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrate: 6.7g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 132mg
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 27mg
- 2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1 cup sliced carrot (about 1 medium)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 48 melba toast rounds
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Place first 5 ingredients in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray; toss well. Bake at 475° for 35 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; coarsely chop.
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine whipped cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in roasted vegetables. Spoon into a 1- quart dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with melba toast rounds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note