- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands® Garlic Salt
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands® Rosemary
- 6 cups vegetables cut into bite size pieces (any combination of cut up potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, fennel, parsnips and onion)
How to Make It
MIX butter, corn syrup, garlic salt and rosemary in a small bowl. Place vegetables in a separate large bowl.
TOSS vegetables with butter mixture. Pour onto shallow greased baking pan.
ROAST at 425°F for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender and browned.