- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- calories 109
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 5.4 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 10.7 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 83 mg
- calcium 20 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include salt to taste.