More From Southern Living
Bake: 35 Minutes
- 3 medium-size sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Cut yellow bell pepper into 1-inch pieces.
- 2. Combine sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onions, and remaining ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and turn until vegetables are evenly coated. Remove vegetable mixture from bag, and place in a single layer in a lightly greased 11- x 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 30 to 35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables