Roasted Vegetable Wrap
Yield: 6 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Carbohydrate: 46.4g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 794mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Calcium: 121mg
- 4 cups sliced yellow squash (about 3 medium)
- 3 cups (1-inch) sliced asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/3 cups vertically sliced red onion (about 1 small)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Place first 3 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes. Drain vegetables in a colander to remove excess moisture; set aside.
- Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Place beans, reserved 2 tablespoons liquid, and vinegar in a food processor; process until smooth. Stir in tomato sprinkles and oregano.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 1/4 cup bean mixture over each tortilla, leaving a 1/4- inch margin around edge of tortillas. Divide vegetables evenly down the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle evenly with feta cheese; roll up. Wrap bottom of rolled sandwiches in wax paper or parchment paper to secure.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches