Roasted Vegetable Wrap
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Carbohydrate: 46.4g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 794mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Calcium: 121mg
- 4 cups sliced yellow squash (about 3 medium)
- 3 cups (1-inch) sliced asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/3 cups vertically sliced red onion (about 1 small)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Place first 3 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes. Drain vegetables in a colander to remove excess moisture; set aside.
- Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Place beans, reserved 2 tablespoons liquid, and vinegar in a food processor; process until smooth. Stir in tomato sprinkles and oregano.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 1/4 cup bean mixture over each tortilla, leaving a 1/4- inch margin around edge of tortillas. Divide vegetables evenly down the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle evenly with feta cheese; roll up. Wrap bottom of rolled sandwiches in wax paper or parchment paper to secure.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note