- 4 cups sliced yellow squash (about 3 medium)
- 3 cups (1-inch) sliced asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/3 cups vertically sliced red onion (about 1 small)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- calories 294
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- protein 12.3 g
- carbohydrate 46.4 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 3.3 mg
- sodium 794 mg
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fiber 5.9 g
- calcium 121 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 500°.
Place first 3 ingredients on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes. Drain vegetables in a colander to remove excess moisture; set aside.
Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Place beans, reserved 2 tablespoons liquid, and vinegar in a food processor; process until smooth. Stir in tomato sprinkles and oregano.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 1/4 cup bean mixture over each tortilla, leaving a 1/4- inch margin around edge of tortillas. Divide vegetables evenly down the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle evenly with feta cheese; roll up. Wrap bottom of rolled sandwiches in wax paper or parchment paper to secure.