Roasted Vegetable and White Bean Soup
Lining the baking sheet with foil makes for easier cleanup.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 8.7g
- Carbohydrate: 26.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 597mg
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Calcium: 61mg
- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper (about 2 large)
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped yellow squash (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot (about 2)
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chile in adobo sauce (about 1 chile)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
- Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note