- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper (about 2 large)
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped yellow squash (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot (about 2)
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chile in adobo sauce (about 1 chile)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- calories 162
- fat 4.4 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- protein 8.7 g
- carbohydrate 26.9 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 597 mg
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fiber 7.5 g
- calcium 61 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.