wonderful!! good in a pita also.
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 French hamburger buns, split
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 4 provolone cheese slices
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Spread butter mixture evenly on cut sides of top bun halves; spread mayonnaise evenly on cut sides of bottom bun halves. Place 3/4 cup Roasted Summer Vegetables evenly on each bottom bun half; top each with 1 provolone cheese slice and remaining bun halves. Wrap each sandwich lightly in aluminum foil, and place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Publix Deli French Hamburger Buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This