This was rather expensive to make for a salad, it was very disappointing and there wasn't enough "good" about it to tweak it and try it again. Definitly won't make it again.
Roasted Vegetable Salad
For a pleasing side to any meal, serve Roasted Vegetable Salad. Roasting enhances the flavor of these vegetables that are then tossed in a fresh basil and sesame-ginger dressing, allowing flavors to mingle.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 23 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package assorted sweet mini bell peppers, quartered
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups coarsely chopped napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup sesame-ginger dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spread in a single layer on a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 13 to 15 minutes or until just tender and lightly browned. Cool 20 minutes.
- 3. Combine roasted vegetables, cabbage, and next 3 ingredients. Chill 30 minutes to 4 hours. Stir just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note