Roasted Vegetable Pot Pie
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1/8 of pie)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 284
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 9.7g
- Carbohydrate: 54.1g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 769mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 (25 3/4-ounce) jar fat-free chunky spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and sweet peppers
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine vegetables and Italian dressing, tossing well. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned, stirring once. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- Combine roasted vegetable mixture, spaghetti sauce, and kidney beans in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, stirring well.
- Unroll dough onto a work surface; sprinkle dough with fennel seeds. Roll dough to a 14- x 10-inch rectangle; place over vegetable mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Tip: The fennel seeds add flavor to refrigerated pizza crust dough and make it a little more special.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes