- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 (25 3/4-ounce) jar fat-free chunky spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and sweet peppers
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- calories 284
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 1.9 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 9.7 g
- carbohydrate 54.1 g
- fiber 7.5 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 769 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine vegetables and Italian dressing, tossing well. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned, stirring once. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
Combine roasted vegetable mixture, spaghetti sauce, and kidney beans in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, stirring well.
Unroll dough onto a work surface; sprinkle dough with fennel seeds. Roll dough to a 14- x 10-inch rectangle; place over vegetable mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Tip: The fennel seeds add flavor to refrigerated pizza crust dough and make it a little more special.