Lots of work - took a long time to prepare and out of all the veggies you end up with, the recipe only used about 1/3 so I had all these left over vegetables. Turned out soggy and needed more seasoning.
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 401
- Fat: 20.6g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 11.5g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 12.1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 538mg
- Calcium: 113mg
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package whole wheat prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup shaved Asiago cheese
- 1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant, zucchini, and next 6 ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pans.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
- 4. Place crust on a baking sheet. Brush crust with 1 tsp. olive oil. Top with 2 cups roasted vegetables; reserve remaining vegetables for another use. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This