- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 small red potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
- calories 293
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 4.2 g
- monofat 2.3 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 40.2 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 539 mg
- calcium 208 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll pizza dough onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; fold under edges of dough to form an 11-inch circle. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes; set aside.
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine thyme and next 8 ingredients (thyme through onion) in a bowl; toss well. Place vegetable mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Reduce oven temperature to 425°. Sprinkle half of cheese over prepared pizza crust. Arrange roasted vegetables over cheese, and top with remaining half of cheese. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.