Great Vegetarian Dinner. To make it simpler, I use a Boboli thin crust or a Gluten free crust.
Roasting the vegetables adds a robust flavor in this quick and easy pizza recipe.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 40.2g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 539mg
- Calcium: 208mg
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 small red potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; fold under edges of dough to form an 11-inch circle. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine thyme and next 8 ingredients (thyme through onion) in a bowl; toss well. Place vegetable mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425°. Sprinkle half of cheese over prepared pizza crust. Arrange roasted vegetables over cheese, and top with remaining half of cheese. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes