- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package whole wheat prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup shaved Asiago cheese
- calories 401
- fat 20.6 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 10.9 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 11.5 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 12.1 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 538 mg
- calcium 113 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant, zucchini, and next 6 ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
Place crust on a baking sheet. Brush crust with 1 tsp. olive oil. Top with 2 cups roasted vegetables; reserve remaining vegetables for another use. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.