- 1 pound refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick slices
- 5 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons small fresh basil leaves
- calories 347
- fat 11.1 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 4.4 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 14.8 g
- carbohydrate 48.5 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 655 mg
- calcium 193 mg
How to Make It
Position an oven rack in the lowest setting; place a pizza stone on rack. Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove dough from refrigerator. Let stand, covered, for 30 minutes.
Combine mushrooms and next 4 ingredients (through onion) in a large bowl; drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Toss. Arrange vegetables on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes.
Punch dough down. Sprinkle a lightly floured baking sheet with cornmeal; roll dough out to 15-inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Brush dough with 1 teaspoon oil. Spread sauce over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella over sauce; top with vegetables. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella and red pepper over zucchini mixture. Dollop with ricotta. Slide pizza onto preheated pizza stone. Bake at 500° for 11 minutes or until crust is golden. Sprinkle with basil.