Save some pasta water to loosen it up. Otherwise it's very good.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta
This aromatic, colorful, and delicious pasta will please your senses of smell, sight, and taste. You'll hardly be able to wait to sit down and eat.
Prep: 9 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 338
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 14.3g
- Carbohydrate: 54.9g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 485mg
- Calcium: 106mg
- 3 cups (8 ounces) uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups Roasted Vegetables
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (1 1/2 ounces) thinly shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
- 2. Combine pasta, Roasted Vegetables, and peas in a large bowl. Top with parsley and cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note