Roasted Vegetable Medley Recipe
This veggie dish is good with any meat, but I especially like it with pork. And because the vegetables can be prepared in advance, I have more time to enjoy my dinner guests.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes cut into small wedges
- 2 medium sweet red peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, red peppers, squash, sweet potato and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hiimcindy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Vegetable Medley Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables