- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 parsnips, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients; whisk in olive oil in a slow, steady stream.
Place brussels sprouts and next 3 ingredients in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan. Drizzle with vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and lightly browned, stirring every 15 minutes.