Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Using almost any vegetables you have, make a super quick & easy lasagna that is very hearty and filling
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 or 3 whole(s) yellow, red or orange peppers diced
- 1 whole(s) eggplant cubed 1-1/2" dice
- 1 package(s) mushrooms quartered
- 1 or 2 whole(s) onion(s) quartered
- 1 head(s) broccoli and/or cauliflower rough chopped
- 4 or 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 container(s) part skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package(s) part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup(s) romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 sprig(s) basil
- 3 cup(s) tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash, dry and cut vegetables into roughly 2 inch pieces. Pour approx 1 or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil into large roasting pan and place vegetables in pan. Add salt & pepper, red pepper flakes and optional onion powder (1/2 tsp) or italian seasoning (a few sprinkles).
- Mix thoroughly coating veggies and place in oven for 20 minutes. Mix and flip veggies thoroughly and cook another 10 minutes. Mix and cook another 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Meanwhile mix ricotta, eggs, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup grated romano in bowl.
- Spread enough tomato sauce to barely cover the bottom of your baking dish. I used a deep 10 x 13 ceramic dish. Place no back lasagna noodles onto bottom of pan slightly overlapping if necessary.
- Build layers of ricotta mixture, vegetables and noodles ending with tomato sauce on top and spread mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 45/50 minutes covering for last 15 with foil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ibeach and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note