Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1/6 of lasagna)
More From Health
Stand: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 391
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 727mg
- Calcium: 379mg
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 cups jarred marinara sauce
- 7 (6 3/4- x 3 1/2-inch) no-boil lasagna noodles (use 1 noodle to fill in gaps)
- 3 cups leftover roasted vegetables
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together first 5 ingredients (through basil).
- 2. Spoon 1 cup marinara sauce into bottom of an 8-inch-square glass or ceramic baking dish. Top with 2 noodles. Spread 3/4 cup cheese mixture over sauce to cover evenly. Arrange 1 1/2 cups roasted vegetables in 1 layer. Spoon 3/4 cup sauce over vegetables, top with 2 noodles, remaining 3/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 1/2 cups vegetables, 2 noodles, and remaining 1 1/4 cups sauce. Cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- 3. Remove foil, and sprinkle top with mozzarella. Bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes more or until cheese is melted, sauce is bubbling, and noodles are tender.
- 4. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into pieces; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note