Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 368
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 5.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 49.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 431mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 medium-size sweet red pepper
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 medium eggplant
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and finely chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut pepper in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane. Place pepper, skin side up, on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; flatten with palm of hand. Coat pepper with cooking spray. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 5 minutes. Coat eggplant and zucchini with cooking spray, and place, skin side up, on rack of broiler pan; add garlic. Broil 12 minutes or until skins of red pepper and eggplant are charred and zucchini and garlic are tender.
- Place pepper in ice water until cool. Remove from water; peel and discard skin. Cut pepper into strips. Peel and discard skin from eggplant; cut eggplant into small pieces. Slice zucchini; peel garlic, and mince. Combine roasted vegetables in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine basil and next 4 ingredients; add half of basil mixture to roasted vegetable mixture. Set aside.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add chopped tomato and remaining half of basil mixture. Cook 10 minutes or until tomato is tender; stir in tomato sauce. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl, stirring well. Set aside.
- Cook lasagana noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; cut each noodle in half crosswise.
- Place 2 noodle halves lengthwise in a single layer on bottom of a 7- x 5 1/4- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; spoon ricotta mixture over noodles. Top with roasted vegetable mixture. Place remaining 2 noodle halves over vegetable mixture; spoon tomato mixture over noodles with a slotted spoon. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles